100% veilig betalingssysteem
Betaal in euro
Meer dan 3,5 miljoen verkochte tickets
Waarom bij ons bestellen?
1. Madame Tussauds Las Vegasbij Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, woe, 22 jan 2020 - din, 31 mrt 2020
Vanaf € 24,50
2. Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour incl. Helicopter Flightbij Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour incl. Helicopter Flight, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 161,50
3. Grand Canyon West Rim Tourbij Grand Canyon West Rim Tour, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 156,60
4. Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Skywalk Ticketsbij Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Skywalk Tickets, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 181,00
5. Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Helicopter, Boat & Skywalkbij Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Helicopter, Boat & Skywalk, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 459,80
6. Lake Mead Dinner Cruisebij Lake Mead Dinner Cruise, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 127,20
7. Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tourbij Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 58,70
8. Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tourbij Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tour, din, 21 jan 2020 - din, 31 dec 2019
Vanaf € 73,40
9. Las Vegas Night Strip Tour w. Champagne Toastbij Las Vegas Night Strip Tour w. Champagne Toast, din, 21 jan 2020 - zat, 28 dec 2019
Vanaf € 39,20
10. Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruisebij Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruise, din, 21 jan 2020 - zat, 30 nov 2019
Vanaf € 112,50
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour
Dit is een gloednieuw product in ons assortiment en het is al mogelijk om tickets te boeken. Informatie in het Nederlands is binnenkort beschikbaar.
Your day will start by departing from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Heading for the Grand Canyon, your tour guide tell you about the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona.
When we reach the exclusive National Geographic Visitors' Center you will get a delicous lunch and some time to get some souvenir shopping done before heading in to the Grand Canyon National Park.
Upon arrival, you’ll have free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. As we head deeper into the National Park we will make a stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitors' Center
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South Rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with restrooms & air conditioning
- Free show tickets
Duration: 14 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, large backpacks, suit cases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol.